A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness is that the website is able to remember your visit when you browse that page again. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you would like more information about what cookiesare, what they store, how to delete them, deactivate them, etc., please go to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This combats spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on Like or Sharebuttons.
Disabling or deleting cookies
You may at any time exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here’s a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that the third parties mentioned in this cookiepolicy may have.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must carry out your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires it to do so. According to Google it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company that adheres to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. Detailed information can be found in this regard at this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.