Kasimu support area
Each user can be used from a single location at a time. If you are going to use the same user in different locations, you must first close the program or log out. Sometimes you have to wait 3 minutes before changing your location.
Enter the customer area by clicking here and verify that you are up to date with payments or contact us.
Enter the customer area by clicking here contact us.
This error occurs when the Internet connection has been interrupted after starting the playlist. Check your Internet connection and that there is no software blocking the connection (Firewall, Antivirus, etc.).
Windows N does not have the audio codecs to make a music program play.
To fix this, follow these instructions:
1) Update Windows until it shows no new updates.
2) Download from the Microsoft page the Media Codec Pack for Windows N, there are several versions of Windows N (1703, 1709, 1903). To find out what the installed version is we go to Start Menu/Settings/System and in the left panel we click “About”, and slide to where it says “Windows specification”, there will tell us the version.
3) Knowing the version we are going to this link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=48231
We download the codec pack corresponding to our version, install and restart.
4) We go to the Start/Configuration/Applications/Optional Features menu and select to install:
*Media Feature Pack
*Windows media player
5) When finished, we restart so that the functions are activated.
BILLING AND DATA FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Click here and in “Active Subscriptions” press “Cancel” or contact us.
USING THE PROGRAM AND CONTROL PANEL
If you need support press the button and send us a message.