If you need support press the button and send us a message. This service is for registered users only. If you are not registered, click here to send us a message.
This account is in use from another location. Each user can be used from one location at a time. If you’re using the same user in different locations, you must first close the program or log out. Sometimes, you have to wait 3 minutes before changing locations.
This account has restricted access!, contact your administrator. You’re trying to access the dashboard with an end user’s data. To access the control panel you need the data of a parent or administrator user.
Some or more songs from the playlist are slaunted. This error occurs when the Internet connection has been interrupted after the playlist has started. Check your Internet connection and that there is no program blocking the connection (Firewall, Antivirus, etc.).
I installed the program on a Windows N computer and it doesn’t work. Windows N does not have the audio codecs to make a music program play.
To fix this, follow these instructions:
1) Update Windows until it shows no new updates.
2) Download from the Microsoft page the Media Codec Pack for Windows N, there are several versions of Windows N (1703, 1709, 1903). To find out what the installed version is we go to Start Menu/Settings/System and in the left panel we click “About”, and slide to where it says “Windows specification”, there will tell us the version.
3) Knowing the version we are going to this link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=48231
We download the codec pack corresponding to our version, install and restart.
4) We go to the Start/Configuration/Applications/Optional Features menu and select to install:
*Media Feature Pack
*Windows media player
5) When finished, we restart so that the functions are activated.
BILLING AND DATA FAQs
- Where can I download the invoices? Click here.
- How to change service? Click here.
- How to edit my data? Click here.
SOFTWARE AND CONTROL PANEL USE
Click here to watch software and control panel use videos or visit next section.